As TAV Esenboga Terminal Investment Construction and Operations Co, we consider all our activities as part of our innovative management mentality and accept the Sustainable Safety Management System (SMS) practices we implement for our employees, airport users and stakeholders as the integral part of our proactive approach.
With the goal to fulfill this commitment, we develop, implement and sustain strategies and processes, and embrace the following policies and principles for constant improvement in order to achieve the maximum safety performance level:
- Provide the necessary manpower and financial resources in order to develop, improve and sustain the Safety Management System practices and operate with a fair culture approach.
- Establish an effective safety reporting systematic by building a strong communication network between disciplines in order to manage the Safety Management System practices actively.
- Develop and maintain strategies while accommodating the system requirements in order to transform the activities carried out into voluntary and natural behaviors of the employees.
- Internalize the Safety Management System of all employees starting from the top management so that we can establish a structure where the system will feel responsible for displaying behaviors that will improve itself to the highest level.
- Develop processes through security threat analysis, which will focus on identifying dangers described as related to human factor and eliminating the risks rising from these dangers or reducing them to an acceptable level.
- Comply with the contract terms, national and international regulations and legal legislations relevant to the Safety Management System practices and requirements.
- Support the employees through training and development programs in order to increase their personal awareness and competences in Safety Management System rules and practices, and strengthen the Safety Management System by getting the employees involved in areas where they can use these skills.
- Set measurable, achievable and time-dependent goals in order to constantly monitor and improve the safety performance, decide on the precautions to be materialized in line with these goals and run the Safety Management System review process.
- Ensure that our suppliers and sub-contractors meet the Safety Management System performance standards set by us.
- Make sure of the implementation of all procedures, instructions and other rules that are prepared to protect the Safety Management System standards set by the company and provide excellent system performance.
Encourage all employees to be involved in the system by considering all the communication received from them as notices non-penal notifications as part of the Safety management System practices, which contributes to the improvement of the system.
Shopping & Dining
See the full range of shops in our shopping universe. At the airport you'll find a great selection of shops within fashion, electronics, design and souvenirs
Your way to a secure parking space! Benefit from the attractive online parking offers of Esenboga Airport
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Esenboga Airport
Frequently Asked Questions
Transportation with Havas Services:
You can use HAVAS services to come to our Terminal from city center which depart every half hour from ASTI passenger arrivals hall between 03:00 – 21:00 hours or from Havas Terminal at Ulus 19 May Stadium’s B entrance between 03:00 – 21:30. Between 21:00 – 03:00 Havas buses make arrangements according to departure hours of flights.
After your arrival at Esenboga Airport, to go to the city center, you can use Havas services from their bus stop in front of Domestic-International Lines Arrivals Floor. Bus stop is on the right side of entrance. Buses do not have fixed schedule and depart according to arrival times of flights.
For detailed information regarding Havas Services: www.havas.com.trTransportation by Bus:
For detailed information regarding bus line 442 which make a ring tour of Airport – ASTİ – Kızılay: www.belkoair.comTransportation by Taxi:
If you wish to use a taxi from our terminal, for detailed information: www.esenbogataksi.com
Telephones: +90 312 390 00 00 / 1258 – 1705 +90 312 398 08 97 – 98
Esenboga Airport Hotel *****
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu 16.Km Saray / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 399 47 00
Fax: +90 312399 46 98
Büyük Anadolu Hotel *****
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu 27.Km Akyurt / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 841 64 64
Fax: +90 312841 62 30
THY Domestic Lines CIP Lounge: Turkish Airlines Business Class and Elit Card holder passengers can make use of this hall which is operated by Turkish Airlines and situated outside of terminal building, near Domestic Lines Arrivals floor.
THY International Lines CIP Lounge: Turkish Airlines Business Class and Elit Card holder passengers can make use of this hall which is operated by Turkish Airlines and situated at International Lines Departures floor, in the upper floor of cleared area after passport control.
Wings Prime Class Lounge: “Primeclass” passengers, card owners specified by Akbank, Priority class card holders and guests of other contracted institutions can make use of this facility free of charge while other passengers need to pay usage fee. WINGS “primeclass” Lounge is located at Domestic Lines Departures Floor in the lower floor of cleared area after second security control.
Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge: All Is Bankasi Credit Card holders and First and Business Class passengers of contracted airlines can benefit from services of İs Bankasi Millenium Lounge free of charge. Other passengers can also make use of the services of this hall by paying usage fee. Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge is located at International Lines Departures floor, upper floor of the cleared area after passport control.
“Primeclass” CIP Service of TAV Airports Holding Co. is a personalized CIP service understanding which passengers who would like to save time, stay away from the stress of airports rush before or after flights and be hosted in a comfortable environment can utilize.
This special service which will make you feel yourself in a different way opens the doors to a world of privileges with its wide spectrum service offered under Prime Pack brand.
Prime Pack hosts primeclass guests with its staff equipped with a professional service understanding.
Our guests are welcomed by our expert “primeclass” hostess and portage staff at the entrance door of our terminal, x-ray pass, check-in and passport procedures are made with the assistance of our hostesses. Resting of our passengers at CIP Lounge in a specially designed comfort and environment excluded from crowd, noise pollution and flight chasing stress.
At the lounge, our guests can use internet facilities, eat and drink at cold and hot buffet while watching the latest news. When it is time for boarding they are seen off by CIP hostess at aircrafts door.
Guests can benefit from “primeclass” comfort on their arrival and during their domestic line flights too.
“Primeclass” is a boutique CIP service offered to all passengers regardless of airline or class, of any age and any profession, whose time is valuable, fond of comfort and travelling without stress. You can take advantage of this special service offered by “primeclass” by making a reservation at least 48 hours before your flight.
For reservation and detailed information:
Related person: Özge KONDOLOT
Telephone: +90 312 590 40 64
For receiving information regarding escort services provided by airline companies you must apply to airline companies of your preference.
You can consult our Lost Property department for articles forgotten in our terminal.
TAV Esenboga Lost Property: +90 312 590 43 88
Due to our directives, Lost Property deliveries are made to the owner of the property or to third persons legally appointed as proxy, only from our Lost Property Office in person.
Working hours of Lost Property Department:
Every Day of the Week: 10:00 – 22:00