A Safe Flight Is Our Fundamental Priority
Safe Passage In Three Simple Steps
Through a few rules which our passengers and guests will obey during the security control, both the passages will speed up and an important contribution to security will be provided.Fast Passage From The Security Control
3 Simple Steps !
- Show your Identity and Boarding Cards Your showing a boarding card and a valid identity document will be requested. Unless you have an identity document, your flight proceedings can not be done
- Remove the hazardous and electronic items from your baggage
Obtain information about the prohibited items which are not permitted to the airport
Be sure that you don’t have any prohibited item in your bag
Take out the electronic devices from their bags in order to speed up their control in the x-ray equipment.
- Take out your jackets and shoes
The security officials are obliged to determine all the metals and hazardous materials on you; hence, your placing of the apparels like jacket and belt on you to the x-ray equipment before you pass to the control point will speed up the control. Please put all the items which you take out from on yourself and your pockets to the plastic boxes.
Liquid Limitations On The International Flights
- Every passenger can carry a total of 500 ml liquid provided that each item does not exceed 100 ml
- There are no liquid limitations in baggages given to beneath the aircraft.
- If security may be seen as a chain, the strongest links of this chain are the ones who use the airway. That means you.!
- If you have not prepared your baggage yourself or if your baggage have not arrived to the airport under your surveillance, please inform this to the security personnel.
- If suspicious behaviors of others draw your attention when passing to the control point, in the terminal, or in the aircraft, please inform this to the security personnel.
- If you see someone has left their any personal effects like baggage, mobile phone, parcel during the evacuation of the aircraft, please inform this to the cabin personnel.
- If, during check-in, others want to give you any baggages or parcels for kilo, etc reasons, please do not accept.
- Please lend assistance to the security personnel without forgetting that their instructions are for the benefit of all.
- Please do not forget that the illegal intervention activities that might be made towards our airports/aircrafts will effect our country negatively in all aspects.
- You can inform all kinds of suspicious events which draw attention in the airports to the extension numbers 111/1111 by using the telephones placed at certain points by the Local authority within the airport or the intercom telephones used by the employees.
- Please request information from the airway companies or obtain information from the web page with respect to the Items Prohibited for Carrying in the Aircraft and in the Sterile Areas.
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Esenboga Airport
Frequently Asked Questions
Transportation with Havas Services:
You can use HAVAS services to come to our Terminal from city center which depart every half hour from ASTI passenger arrivals hall between 03:00 – 21:00 hours or from Havas Terminal at Ulus 19 May Stadium’s B entrance between 03:00 – 21:30. Between 21:00 – 03:00 Havas buses make arrangements according to departure hours of flights.
After your arrival at Esenboga Airport, to go to the city center, you can use Havas services from their bus stop in front of Domestic-International Lines Arrivals Floor. Bus stop is on the right side of entrance. Buses do not have fixed schedule and depart according to arrival times of flights.
For detailed information regarding Havas Services: www.havas.com.trTransportation by Bus:
For detailed information regarding bus line 442 which make a ring tour of Airport – ASTİ – Kızılay: www.belkoair.comTransportation by Taxi:
If you wish to use a taxi from our terminal, for detailed information: www.esenbogataksi.com
Telephones: +90 312 390 00 00 / 1258 – 1705 +90 312 398 08 97 – 98
Esenboga Airport Hotel *****
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu 16.Km Saray / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 399 47 00
Fax: +90 312399 46 98
Büyük Anadolu Hotel *****
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu 27.Km Akyurt / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 841 64 64
Fax: +90 312841 62 30
THY Domestic Lines CIP Lounge: Turkish Airlines Business Class and Elit Card holder passengers can make use of this hall which is operated by Turkish Airlines and situated outside of terminal building, near Domestic Lines Arrivals floor.
THY International Lines CIP Lounge: Turkish Airlines Business Class and Elit Card holder passengers can make use of this hall which is operated by Turkish Airlines and situated at International Lines Departures floor, in the upper floor of cleared area after passport control.
Wings Prime Class Lounge: “Primeclass” passengers, card owners specified by Akbank, Priority class card holders and guests of other contracted institutions can make use of this facility free of charge while other passengers need to pay usage fee. WINGS “primeclass” Lounge is located at Domestic Lines Departures Floor in the lower floor of cleared area after second security control.
Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge: All Is Bankasi Credit Card holders and First and Business Class passengers of contracted airlines can benefit from services of İs Bankasi Millenium Lounge free of charge. Other passengers can also make use of the services of this hall by paying usage fee. Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge is located at International Lines Departures floor, upper floor of the cleared area after passport control.
“Primeclass” CIP Service of TAV Airports Holding Co. is a personalized CIP service understanding which passengers who would like to save time, stay away from the stress of airports rush before or after flights and be hosted in a comfortable environment can utilize.
This special service which will make you feel yourself in a different way opens the doors to a world of privileges with its wide spectrum service offered under Prime Pack brand.
Prime Pack hosts primeclass guests with its staff equipped with a professional service understanding.
Our guests are welcomed by our expert “primeclass” hostess and portage staff at the entrance door of our terminal, x-ray pass, check-in and passport procedures are made with the assistance of our hostesses. Resting of our passengers at CIP Lounge in a specially designed comfort and environment excluded from crowd, noise pollution and flight chasing stress.
At the lounge, our guests can use internet facilities, eat and drink at cold and hot buffet while watching the latest news. When it is time for boarding they are seen off by CIP hostess at aircrafts door.
Guests can benefit from “primeclass” comfort on their arrival and during their domestic line flights too.
“Primeclass” is a boutique CIP service offered to all passengers regardless of airline or class, of any age and any profession, whose time is valuable, fond of comfort and travelling without stress. You can take advantage of this special service offered by “primeclass” by making a reservation at least 48 hours before your flight.
For reservation and detailed information:
Related person: Özge KONDOLOT
Telephone: +90 312 590 40 64
For receiving information regarding escort services provided by airline companies you must apply to airline companies of your preference.
You can consult our Lost Property department for articles forgotten in our terminal.
TAV Esenboga Lost Property: +90 312 590 43 88
Due to our directives, Lost Property deliveries are made to the owner of the property or to third persons legally appointed as proxy, only from our Lost Property Office in person.
Working hours of Lost Property Department:
Every Day of the Week: 10:00 – 22:00