Occupational Health & Safety
In accordance with our vision as the leading airport operator in our target region, the Occupational Health and Safety Policy as formulated by TAV Airports Holding consists of the following elements:
- A systematic and creative management approach are adopted w hile conforming to legal arrangements, international standards and all ethical rules regarding Occupational Health and Safety in all regions in which we are operating.
- Management systems are established and implemented to identify factors which may cause work accidents and occupational disease, determining and analyzing risks, protecting the health of employees, providing a healthy and safe working environment and conditions, taking required precautions, and eliminating hazards in establishments completely.
- Occupational Health and Safety precautions raise work force and work productivity while contributing to the company's competitiveness.
- Activities are organized to develop the awareness of employees in their jobs, increase their social and cultural activities, and improve motivation to the highest level in the interest of safety and productivity.
- TAV Airports Holding Co. places the utmost importance on occupational health and safety throughout its entire operations, while supporting its stakeholders and suppliers toward the same goal.
- In accordance with the principle that Occupational Health and Safety improves with the participation of employees, work performance is monitored according to a system of progressive responsibility.
- TAV Airports Holding ensures the sustainability of Occupational Health and Safety by making use of the information obtained from regular review of all operations and results-oriented data analyses.
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Esenboga Airport
Frequently Asked Questions
Transportation with Havas Services:
You can use HAVAS services to come to our Terminal from city center which depart every half hour from ASTI passenger arrivals hall between 03:00 – 21:00 hours or from Havas Terminal at Ulus 19 May Stadium’s B entrance between 03:00 – 21:30. Between 21:00 – 03:00 Havas buses make arrangements according to departure hours of flights.
After your arrival at Esenboga Airport, to go to the city center, you can use Havas services from their bus stop in front of Domestic-International Lines Arrivals Floor. Bus stop is on the right side of entrance. Buses do not have fixed schedule and depart according to arrival times of flights.
For detailed information regarding Havas Services: www.havas.com.trTransportation by Bus:
For detailed information regarding bus line 442 which make a ring tour of Airport – ASTİ – Kızılay: www.belkoair.comTransportation by Taxi:
If you wish to use a taxi from our terminal, for detailed information: www.esenbogataksi.com
Telephones: +90 312 390 00 00 / 1258 – 1705 +90 312 398 08 97 – 98
Esenboga Airport Hotel *****
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu 16.Km Saray / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 399 47 00
Fax: +90 312399 46 98
Büyük Anadolu Hotel *****
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu 27.Km Akyurt / Ankara
Tel: +90 312 841 64 64
Fax: +90 312841 62 30
THY Domestic Lines CIP Lounge: Turkish Airlines Business Class and Elit Card holder passengers can make use of this hall which is operated by Turkish Airlines and situated outside of terminal building, near Domestic Lines Arrivals floor.
THY International Lines CIP Lounge: Turkish Airlines Business Class and Elit Card holder passengers can make use of this hall which is operated by Turkish Airlines and situated at International Lines Departures floor, in the upper floor of cleared area after passport control.
Wings Prime Class Lounge: “Primeclass” passengers, card owners specified by Akbank, Priority class card holders and guests of other contracted institutions can make use of this facility free of charge while other passengers need to pay usage fee. WINGS “primeclass” Lounge is located at Domestic Lines Departures Floor in the lower floor of cleared area after second security control.
Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge: All Is Bankasi Credit Card holders and First and Business Class passengers of contracted airlines can benefit from services of İs Bankasi Millenium Lounge free of charge. Other passengers can also make use of the services of this hall by paying usage fee. Is Bankasi Millenium Lounge is located at International Lines Departures floor, upper floor of the cleared area after passport control.
“Primeclass” CIP Service of TAV Airports Holding Co. is a personalized CIP service understanding which passengers who would like to save time, stay away from the stress of airports rush before or after flights and be hosted in a comfortable environment can utilize.
This special service which will make you feel yourself in a different way opens the doors to a world of privileges with its wide spectrum service offered under Prime Pack brand.
Prime Pack hosts primeclass guests with its staff equipped with a professional service understanding.
Our guests are welcomed by our expert “primeclass” hostess and portage staff at the entrance door of our terminal, x-ray pass, check-in and passport procedures are made with the assistance of our hostesses. Resting of our passengers at CIP Lounge in a specially designed comfort and environment excluded from crowd, noise pollution and flight chasing stress.
At the lounge, our guests can use internet facilities, eat and drink at cold and hot buffet while watching the latest news. When it is time for boarding they are seen off by CIP hostess at aircrafts door.
Guests can benefit from “primeclass” comfort on their arrival and during their domestic line flights too.
“Primeclass” is a boutique CIP service offered to all passengers regardless of airline or class, of any age and any profession, whose time is valuable, fond of comfort and travelling without stress. You can take advantage of this special service offered by “primeclass” by making a reservation at least 48 hours before your flight.
For reservation and detailed information:
Related person: Özge KONDOLOT
Telephone: +90 312 590 40 64
For receiving information regarding escort services provided by airline companies you must apply to airline companies of your preference.
You can consult our Lost Property department for articles forgotten in our terminal.
TAV Esenboga Lost Property: +90 312 590 43 88
Due to our directives, Lost Property deliveries are made to the owner of the property or to third persons legally appointed as proxy, only from our Lost Property Office in person.
Working hours of Lost Property Department:
Every Day of the Week: 10:00 – 22:00